Thomas P. Fischer
P: +1 404-495 5000
F: +1 678-222 3401
Until 1999, Thomas P. Fischer was the District Director of the US INS (U.S. Immigration Naturalization Service, predecessor to USCIS) for the districts of Georgia, Alabama, North Carolina and South Carolina as well as its 300 employees. As a non-attorney, Mr. Fischer’s value to the firm’s clients is due to his extraordinary inside knowledge of and relationship with the USCIS.
In addition, Mr. Fischer serves clients in the areas of immigration, nationality and citizenship law.
- Since 2005 Advisor to BridgehouseLaw Atlanta
- Since 2000 Immigration Director Associates, LLC
- 1989 – 1999 District Director of the INS
- 1972 – 1988 Director of the INS Training Division
- 1971 – 1976 Representative of the regional commissioner of the INS for the Southern U.S.
- 1968 – 1970 Advisor to the Department of Defense in Vietnam