The BridgehouseLaw® Queen City Scavenger Hunt
- Use the following clues to find items and complete as many of the challenges as possible before time is up.
- All items will be found North of College Street and will not require leaving downtown Charlotte.
- Tasks can be completed in any order.
- Photos can be taken on any team member’s phone.
- Teams must stay together for the duration of the hunt – No splitting up allowed
Requirements to with BridgehouseLaw Swag:
- tweet and add to all proof pictures @BridgehouseLaw #scavengerhunt and the hash tag or handle of the location you are taking a picture
- if all is completed and tweeted, pick up your team price at @BridgehouseLaw office in Charlotte
- Credit cards won’t make this vehicle run, but it used to be the fastest way send mail (or gold) across the country. Take a picture of 4 team members in front of this historic vehicle.
- Grab a To Go menu from this favorite lunch spot for (most) BHL team members – if you are clever you can help yourself to some free vanilla ice cream while you are there.
- Charlotte is filled with history. Find a historic marker of a local site and learn what happened there. Take a picture of 2 Team members there and be prepared to tell the rest of the group what you learned.
- This “twin-tailed mermaid” helps us start our mornings off with just the right amount of caffeine. Bring something with this famous logo (extra points if its a cup with a hot beverage inside).
- Jurassic Park in Charlotte? Bring a brochure from this new home for some pre-historic friends. Extra points for snapping a picture of Team members brave enough to stand next to the gigantic crate used to ship them.
- Grab some Chopsticks or a Soy Sauce packet from this restaurant that is extra popular in the office for those team members working late (or on super rainy days) – who needs to leave the premises?
- This Vogel is covered with over 7,500 Spiegel (und Glas) Stücke. Take a Selfie of ALL team members with her.
- Fountains abound in the Queen City. Take a picture of 3 Team members making a wish in one of them (don’t forget to bring your Kleingeld when you go).
- Email just won’t suffice for some matters, visit a local post office and pick up a Return Receipt Request Ticket (BHL Kitchen area is OFF LIMITS).
- Lots of places share our Queen City’s name, but BridgehouseLaw only calls the one in North Carolina home. Take a picture of ALL Team members in front of this famous sign to find out how many miles it is to Charlotte, Maine.
- We have two miniature versions of this sculpture in our Berlin Conference Room. Take a picture of ALL Team members with this transplant from Berlin.