Attorney at Law (North Carolina)
P: +1 (980) 219-5200
F: +1 (980) 219-5299
Angela Schulz advises clients on U.S. corporate and immigration law from the Charlotte office.
Ms. Schulz has experience with corporate transactions, as well as employment, family, and health care law. She speaks German and advises clients in litigation avoidance strategies on a range of domestic and international business and individual matters.
During her legal studies, Ms. Schulz clerked with Physicians Choice Laboratory Services, a toxicology and pharmacogenetics lab, as well as Love146, a U.S.-based 501(c)(3) non-profit international human rights organization.
Prior to beginning her career in law, Ms. Schulz worked in project management and regulatory compliance for various Charlotte-based German manufacturers, including VS America, Inc. and Woelco Labeling Solutions, Inc., giving her insight into German culture, politics, and business practices.
In her spare time, Angela enjoys finding pro bono and child advocacy opportunities in her local community that embody her alma mater’s motto: Ut Prosim (“That I May Serve”).
Focus of practice
· US Civil- and Corporate Law
· Transactional Matters, Contracts, General Terms and Conditions
· Dispute Resolution: Litigation, Arbitration, Mediation
· US Immigration Law
· Labor & Employment
· Contract Formation and Enforcement
· 2016 Charlotte School of Law, JD (Magna Cum Laude, Dean’s List)
· 2006 Virginia Tech University, BA in English, Minors in German and Leadership (Magna Cum Laude, Dean’s List)
· Attorney at BridgehouseLaw LLP since Spring 2017
· 2016 German Contract Attorney for an International Pharmaceutical Company
· 2014-16 Legal Intern at Physicians Choice Laboratory Services
· 2014 Legal Intern at Love146
· North Carolina State Bar
· North Carolina Bar Association
· Member, International Law Committee, North Carolina Bar
· Member, Family Law Committee, North Carolina Bar
· Mecklenburg County Bar
· American Bar Association
· State Bar of North Carolina (2016)
· North Carolina Guardian ad Litem Attorney Advocate
· Charlotte Human Trafficking Roundtable
· President and Member, Charlotte Law Advocates Against the Trafficking of Humans